1 – Download
After your purchase is completed you’ll be able to download the files that will allow you to install your assets in your computer.
For each asset you’ll find:
- Package for asset installation in ZIP format
- License File for that asset, related to the assigned computer.
For example, let’s say you bought PIO. The files you’ll have to download are:
- Package for installation of PIO (CH_PIO.ZIP)
- License File of PIO (lic_ch_pio0001.b23)
2 – Unzipping the package
You need to unzip the package for installation. When you do so, you’ll find among other files, the installer of the asset.
3 – Execute the installer
Each asset installer comes in JAVA format (.jar) and you need to execute it. For example: the installer of the asset PIO would be: installer_ch_pio0001.jar
4 – Select your license file
Once in the installer, you’ll be asked to select the license file you already downloaded in your computer. Please do so.
5 – Select your installation folder
If it is your first asset from boutique23 it will ask you to specify the installation folder. If you have previous assets from boutique23 installed in your computer, the assets will be located in the same folder.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT INSTALLATION FOLDER
Please create a specific folder for you boutique23 assets considering this points
- Do not choose a folder in an external drive or separate drive in your computer. We found problems when doing so. Choose the drive where your Operative System is.
- Do not choose your “desktop” as installation folder.
- Make sure you don’t have “strange” characters in the name of the installation path. This is, for example having characters such as: #$%&’!?¿ etc.
- Do not include the name of the asset in the installation folder. This is because when you install more assets this can create confusion. For example, if you choose C:/boutique23/PIO as your installation folder, in the future if you install DEIVI, DEIVI will be installed also inside C:/boutique23/PIO, which will create confusion.
- We suggest you have a folder like C:/boutique23 or C:/username/boutique23 or C:/username/documents/boutique23 but nothing more fancy than that.
- If you choose, for example C:/boutique23 as your installation folder, all your assets will be located in the folder C:/boutique23/scenes
6 – Press install
If everything went as it should you’ll see a confirmation message. This message means the files were successfully copied in your machine. If the Serial Number you provided when purchasing is correct, then you’ll happily open the asset.
Now you can find your installed assets in the folder “scenes” located inside your installation folder. In the example: “C:/boutique23/scenes”
If you install more assets they will be installed in the folder you chose in your first installation. In the example: “C:/boutique23″ – and all you assets will be located in the folder “scenes”. In the example: “C:/boutique23/scenes”